Account Executive, Partner Solutions Sales Organization
- Managed business development for World Wide Technology (WWT), a national system integrator, and handled all aspects of marketing, sales development, and technical enabling.
- Regular overachievement up to 120% on nine figure quota.
Intel Corporation Aug 2005 – Oct 2016
Business Development Manager, Influencer Solutions Group
- Managed business development with 25+ F500 enterprise, healthcare, government and education accounts, and a territory of 7 states in the Upper Midwest - regularly over-achieving on an Intel revenue quota of $60M annually.
- Managed solution sales for Intel’s various product groups interfacing with CXO, IT Directors and line of business managers to influence preference for all Intel architecture-based solutions at accounts like Mayo Clinic, MasterCard, Anheuser Busch, Monsanto, Express Scripts, BJC Healthcare and many others.
- Managed multiple complex partner relationships with various healthcare and IT partners throughout the region to drive Intel preference - including software vendors, hardware OEMs, Value Added Resellers and System Integrators
Intel Corporation Feb 2003 – Aug 2005
Vertical Industry Solutions Marketing Manager - Manufacturing
- Managed US sales and marketing strategy for Intel’s top manufacturing end-user customers – automotive, aerospace, and high-tech manufacturing and drove sales programs resulting in revenue over $50M annually
- Managed US demand generation, sales programs, and support of several customer engagements for Intel’s US manufacturing vertical industry
Intel Corporation Oct 1998 – Feb 2003
North America Sales and Marketing- TSE/MTE and Partner Program Manager
- Managed the development and execution of three enterprise partner sales programs in North America between Intel and Microsoft, HP, Oracle and several of our key system integrators
- Managed a $5M sales program budget in North America generating over $46M in incremental HP server revenue and 20 key end-user wins (“Sunburn Program” and “Lighthouse Gold” program)
- Account manager for Intel’s Online Services organization selling managed hosting solutions to companies in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Developed and executed several marketing programs with OEMs and end-users during the Pentium III launch and ramp program
Georgia Tech Packaging Research Center June 1997 – Sept. 1998
- Worked on development team designing, manufacturing, and testing multi-chip modules
Self Employed Aug. 1996–Sept. 1999
Web Site Developer
- Worked on web site design and consulting for Atlanta-based small businesses
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Sept 1998
Specialization in Computer Systems